I stated to write yesterday about London Diet Plan. Probably non of you started to follow the London Diet Plan , but one day for sure you will search a diet that works for you. I do my job to write forward and publish today London Diet Plan Day 2.
For those who did not read the article with London Diet Plan Day 1, I will like to add only this: the idea is simple 5 meals per day, lots of liquids, max 1300 calories per day distribute like this: breakfast 350 -400 calories, 350 – 400 calories at lunch, and 300 -350 at dinner. The meals between should not be more than 100 – 150 calories each.
- boil two eggs or fry them in a non-stick pan (you may add few drops of olive oil)
- grill 2 tomatoes
- drink a glass of fresh orange juice
- cheese on toast (two slices of toast topped with low fat grated cheddar, and salad leaf)
- a bowl of onion soup
- serve with crunchy apple
- 100 g of roast lean pork, chicken or beef
- two roast potatoes and piles of vegetables such as broccoli, courgettes and carrots.
For Mid -am and Mid-pm use an orange, an apple, diet biscuits.
See tomorrow London Diet plan DAY 3