If you are one of that persons that can not resit the temptation to squeeze pimples, follow the advice presented in How to squeeze a pimple in 10 steps. This will make you lower the risks of infections.
How to squeeze a pimple in 10 steps
– do not break a pimple if you do not have that top white – white point. If it’s just red, do not touch it.
– wash your face with warm water (not cold or hot in any case) with nonalergenic soap that has a pH close to the skin.
– take a needle and pass it through the flame of a lighter or match. This will sterilize the needle.
– wait until the needle cools , then wipe it with a clean cotton pad soaked in alcohol.
– wipe the pimple with alcohol or other astringent liquid that is used for cleaning the skin.
– place the needle parallel to the skin. Sting it from side, in the same parallel position to the skin.
– using a cotton pad press down around the pimple. If you want to use only your fingers, wash hands well and wipe them with alcohol. Do not try to squeeze pimples between the fingers, as I already said, the infection will extend down and make things worse. Push gently until all the pus comes out and you can see that the blood beginning to emerge.
– wipe the pus with a cotton pad soaked in alcohol or mild astringent solution.
– after two or three minutes, you can apply a solution against pimples or a cream with aloe vera.
– do not ever squeeze pimples if you have cystic acne.