Throughout the course of their lives, women are vulnerable to several weight related health risks associated with being overweight, losing weight, and being underweight by choice.
Healthy body weight refers to a body size that falls within a BMI range of 20 to 25. BMI values below and above this range are associated with increased health risks. Increasingly, WHR is used in conjunction with BMI to assess weight related health risk.
The WHR is a better indicator of abdominal or truncal adiposity, a measurement more closely linked to a greater risk of diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease, and some cancers. A WHR greater than 0.85 puts women at higher risk of weightrelated health problems.
Between one quarter to one third of North American adult women are overweight. In certain native and ethnic populations, this figure may be substantially higher. Evidence indicates that there is a weight-gaining trend among adults, despite a preoccupation with body weight and despite the massive effort and billions of dollars spent in Canada and the United States trying to control weight.
Handy Tips and Hints To Help You Eat On The Run we give you to help maintain your silhouette. Tips and hints Eat On the run are easy to follow and you will look great and lose weight:
• Get equipped:
Along with your brief case, laptop and/or handbag you need to have a cooler bag for
meals & snacks.
Always have a filled water bottle with you.
TIP: Freeze your cooler bag overnight for hot summer days.
• Bulk Up:
Save time and money by buying and preparing food in bulk. Too much precious time
is wasted by always running to the local shopping center to buy items. Having a well
stocked pantry makes so much easier to grab and run! Arrange someone to do your
shopping if necessary!
TIP: Prepare bulk salads using barley, rice, pasta, chickpeas, beans.
These keep easily for up to three days in the fridge.
When you do prepare food, like over weekends, make extra and freeze it for use
during your busy week.
Buy nuts/seeds & dried fruit in bulk and spend time while in front of the TV packing
handfuls into small packets (e.g. small bank bags).
• Emergency packs:
At the start of each week, take a container to work with ‘basics’ (tomato, cucumber,
green pepper, tub of low fat cheese, cheese wedges, tinned tuna, provitas/ryvitas, cup
of soups, breakfast bars, fruit, yogurts) this becomes your emergency lunch for days
when you forget or simply do not have time to make lunch!
• Keep ‘drawer’ food:
Keep non-perishable food items at work ‘drawer food’ or in your car, your
cubbyhole, your suitcase, and your gym bag. (e.g. dried fruit, biltong, health bars,
nuts, seeds, etc…)
1. Eat in absolute silence – as are home or restaurant, never forget that the mass must be a privileged moment. Avoid discussions in improvisations or contradictory. They will prevent you to focus on quality and quantity of food. Do not feel ever on television. You will not gain any mass, any program.
2. Chewed slowly – Here is a chapter which Elle ii attention given importance: food swallowed too fast, or similar hard not only remove a small part of nutrients. This poor assimilation born hungry quickly, cause disorders of the blood circulation. In short: cellulite.
3. To feel pleasure – Repeat with Elle: I love how with more than what eat with so I do better.
4. Choose a food range – All foods are useful. Suppressing milk train, in time, a loss of calcium, if you do not eat enough fruit and raw, the body will lack vitamins. Elle eat all kinds except for very sweet or very fat.
5. Eat 4-5 times a day – to keep your form, beauty and indispensable figure must feel as often as possible. But in small quantities.
6. Love vegetables, parsley and apples – full of vitamins, raw vegetables and fruit vendors real tone and beauty.
7. Avoid to drink liquids at the table – drinks swell in the stomach foods. Result: the famous bloating and digestion disorders.
8. Eat less meat – Very rich in toxins, the meat consumed in excess oboseste and load with the additional tasks. Meat can be replaced with white fish.
9. Never mix meat with pasta or cereals – A marriage really heavy! Prefer besides rice, pasta, potatoes, boiled vegetables. Avoid bread. If you can not quit completely, replace it with Graham or biscuit.
10. Don’t eat fruit and dessert as a 3rd dish at the same meal – fruit is easier to digest on an empty stomach. Recommendation: before eating lunch, or between main meals. Regarding desserts, cut them just for special occasions, even though it’s hard.